Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, May 30, 2016

week 82

It seems like we keep on going from one extreme to another weather wise. It was super bright and sunny a couple of days ago, and now we are overcast and rainy. I wonder if I have this to look forward to for the rest of the spring and then into summer.

I can't believe that it is almost the end of May. The year seems like it just marching on at a quick rate. It is amazing on how fast that it going some times. It seems like it was just yesterday that I got transferred here back in February and now we are almost at the end of May. I wonder if the last five months of my mission will go as quickly has these first five months of the year have gone by.

We have dropped a lot of people in our teaching pool lately. A lot of them we almost never meet with or they almost never keep their appointments. It is hard to watch the teaching pool shrink, but it is better for it to be small and we have solid and committed people that to have a lot of people that only hold their appointments a third of the time. It is also easier to have a smaller teaching pool because it becomes easier to plan because we don't have as as many people we need to think about, but we are always trying to find out more.

I am really looking forward to the Philadelphia temple dedication. I missed the Phoenix dedication because I left for my mission two and a half weeks before the dedications, but I will still be on my mission for another six or so weeks after this dedication. It definitely going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see a temple dedicated in a middle of a city like Philadelphia.

Elder Bjerregaard
#Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment