Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, May 9, 2016

week 78

I can't believe that it is already May. The year is going by fast. In a couple months it will be summer again. I definitely believe that time is going faster every month. I like to say that someone keeps on pressing the fast forward on my perception of time.

It was a really slow week for us. Most of our lessons cancelled, which is disappointing, but what can I do? People do have their moral agency after all.

I would like to wish every mother a happy Mother's Day on Sunday. The world is a better place because of your selfless service you do in raising your kids and helping them through their life problems. Elder Holland gave an excellent talk about mothers in his October 2015 talk. It’s a good read.

Elder Bjerregaard
#Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment