Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Week 81

It been another week here in the PPM, and my new companion and I have gotten along great. Well we should because we were companions a year ago in Wilmington, Delaware. That is right, my companion is the one, thee only Elder Allred. We thought the assistants were joking when they first told us that we were companions. We get to spend another five weeks together. We have to wait to see if we are going to stay together the rest of his mission or not.

One of the hardest parts of being a missionary is when lessons don't hold. Quickly counting possible lessons from last week, we should have had twenty or so lessons, but only three of them held. I feel like that is one part that makes missions hard, setting up lessons that end up not holding.

I am seriously wondering if it will ever stop raining. It has been cloudy and raining for about a month now. I am told that this is pretty abnormal for here. I feel like it has rained more here in the past month than it does at home for a whole year. I am hoping it is like this during the hot months of summer so I will not die from the heat. One thing that I have going for me is that I am from Arizona, so I am used to high temperatures. At times it seems like it is worse here because of the humidity. I don't like to admit it when we are outside. I believe that when you think it is hot, it will just seem hotter.

Elder Bjerregaard
#Hallelujah

Elder Bjerregaard with is new "old" companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment