Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, June 6, 2016

week 83

June is finally here, and I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that it was Christmas, and now we are about six months until Christmas this year. Time just keeps on pressing on if I like it or not. The closer it gets to the time I am to come home, the faster time seems to fly so my return date seems like it is coming faster and faster.

I have zone conference this week so that means that I have a three and a half hour drive to make in the morning. We have to leave around four in the morning in order to get to Cherry Hill, NJ on time. This will be the furthest I have ever driven before so that will be fun. We are not expecting to be back until at least 7:30, so it will take up most of the day. It is also going to be my last zone conference with President Anderson before he finishes his three years that he was called to preside over the Pennsylvania Philadelphia Mission. When he goes home, he will have been my mission president for little less than twenty months.

It has been another hard week. We only taught one less active lesson this week. The only time I have taught this low a number was when I was called to serve in South Philadelphia/Center City. I really hope that this rough patch is going to be over soon because I know that we can teach over ten lessons a week here because I have done it here.

I hope that everyone is keeping cool. It seems like it has been really warm here the past couple of days. I remember that before my mission when the news said that the east coast was having a heat wave of over 90 degrees I thought they had to be crazy because I was used to the 105+ weather back home and it was not too bad. Now that I have been here, I know for myself that when humidity mixes with anything over 75 degrees it can be most uncomfortable. However, I shoulder on knowing that it could be worse and that I survived it last year so I can survive it this year.

Elder Bjerregaard
#Hallelujah

Dover Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment