Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, June 20, 2016

week 85

To answer the question I am sure that most of you have is Elder Allred and I are leaving. It is strange leaving after being here for almost four and a half months, but I know that it is time to go to another part of the mission and give my service there. I do hope that it will be my last time being transferred on my mission, but I will go wherever the Lord wants me to go.

The mission president, President Anderson, is closing some areas temporarily because he wants more of the sisters around the temple for the tours and dedication. So that means we don’t know if we are going to be replaced right away or not.

I have discovered that after being transferred seven times, it doesn't take long to pack everything and be ready to leave.

We had a lesson fall, through this past week, but I felt like it was a good thing. The reason why is that I noticed a less active member putting up a shade tent up across an empty plot of land. We quickly drove around the block and went around to the back yard and asked him if he needed help. He accepted and we helped him set it up in little under a half hour or so. It was good because we were able to show that we were there to help him. He even invited us to his birthday party to get a bite to eat.

I also tried blue crab, and discovered that I didn't care for it to much. I think it mostly because of all the effort you need to go through to only get a little amount of meat per crab. At least I can say that I tried it. FYI--The blue crab is the Maryland state crustacean.

Elder Bjerregaard
#Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment