Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, June 13, 2016

week 84

Where is the time going? It is already the last week of the transfer. It doesn't help that it was only five weeks long but it still went by really fast. Before long, it will be at the end of my last transfer of my mission. Next transfer will my companion’s last before he goes home.

We did a lot better this week than the previous weeks in the transfer, even though we had a day completely gone because of zone conference. We are not sure what made the difference, but I think we were determined to do better. We did everything we could to be more effective and then relied on the Lord to cover where we lacked. The zone leaders even called us to congratulate us on how well we did compared to what we were doing.

This is the last week that I am going to have President Anderson as my mission president. The new mission president is coming at the end of this week or the beginning of next. I am going to miss President Anderson, but I understand that it is his time to go and for him to give the reins to another person to guide and direct the work in the mission.

Elder Bjerregaard
#Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment