Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 48

It was a good wet week. It was cold and raining for the most of it.

We had zone conference this week that was really good. It was focused on the gathering of scattered Israel. President Anderson was asking us to study it for the past two or three weeks. It was also really nice because it was a great way to get us into the mind set for General Conference this weekend.

It was a really good General Conference was well. Three new Apostles of the Lord were "called" and, in conference, were sustained by the church membership. It is amazing to think about how much thought and prayer goes into each of their calls. I am sure that they are going to perform wonderfully in their new and important positions as prophets, seers, and revelators.

In my spare time on P-Days I have been doing a little family history myself. I found two new people, a couple, for the Snow line (my great, great, great, great, great grandparents). I have already reserved them for the temple ordinances. I am thinking about taking my great, great, great, great, great grandfather’s name for endowments at the end of my mission. That would mean that I would need to find someone to do the preceding ordinances before then.

Elder Bjerregaard
#BecauseHeLives

No comments:

Post a Comment