Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 49

It turns out that my time in Philadelphia was meant to be a short one because I am being transferred tomorrow. I don't know where the time went, but it has gone quickly. Time seems to be just flying by.

Again this week was mostly finding without any success. It can be a frustrating or a humbling experience depending on if you view the cup as half empty or half full. This area might have been my refiner's fire for me on my mission. I have seen many miracles happen during my time here, but at the same time I have not seen any fruit for all the effort I put into finding people. I hope I can take what I learned here and apply it to my future area(s) and then to my life after my mission.

It looks like the Russell's are going though happy and sad times all at the same time. I will remember them in my prayers.

Elder Bjerregaard
#BecauseHeLives


Mom here- In the picture below, Elder Andrus makes Michael look really small. I love it! :-)

  
Elder Bjerregaard and Elder Andrus
The Philadelphia Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment