Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, October 3, 2016

week 100

I can't believe that it is October. There were a few milestones that I passed during last week. First, on September 27 I turned 21 years old. It was the one hundredth week of my mission; I can't believe it been that long. I also hit twenty-three months out and as of last Saturday, only one month left to serve. My mission is coming to an end, and I am having a hard time believing that it been long enough to get to this point. I am excited and ready to come home, but at the same time I don’t want to leave my mission and the people that I have come to love.

This past week was a wonderful conference. I feel like it was a call to action for missionary work, and also for self-improvement through the grace of our Savior. I really liked Elder Oaks’s talk about how members can get involved in the missionary work. I hope regular members will be able to apply principles from his talk and help bring people into the fold.

Elder Bjerregaard

No comments:

Post a Comment