Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

week 99

As I reported lasted week, Elder Roberts and I are going to stay together for the remainder of our missions. It is odd that we are going to finish together; normally they don't let missionaries do that. Because we are both going home at the end of the transfer, they will have to double in new missionaries to fill our spots. It is weird that I am on my last six (new five) weeks of my mission. I definitely have mixed feelings about it. I don't want to go home because I am enjoying my mission, but I am also looking forward to being home for the holiday season.

Jing and Yao are making great progress. They were able to come see the cultural celebration and they enjoyed it. The member we normally take with us has not able to come the past couple of times, but he told us that he sees a change for the better in them. They are starting to act on the things that we teach them on faith. This is instead of asking the reasoning behind it and trying to understand the why. I really have high hopes for them.

Elder Bjerregaard

No comments:

Post a Comment