Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 68

This was my first week in Cambridge and I am loving it. I don't know why, but I instantly loved this area and want to work has hard as I can so I can help the work of the Lord to progress. From what I can tell I have two main cities in my area, Cambridge and Easton. So far, we have spent most of our time in Cambridge and we are meeting with a lot of success.

The members are really friendly here and want the work to progress. They are more then willing to come out with us to teaching appointments and help the people we are teaching learn more about the gospel. I feel as the Philadelphia Temple gets closer to being completed, and the open house dates get closer, they will take full advantage of the wonderful opportunity to invite their friends to come and see the temple.

My new companion is Elder Crowther. He is from Utah and has been out less than a year. I don't remember which but he has been in Cambridge for a transfer or two.

I am personally looking forward to Easter. I feel like this year, the church will put out a really good video that will help many people to come unto Christ and partake of His Atonement and become dedicated followers of Christ. I really love Easter time because it helps me remember what Christ did for me and how I can follow Him in a more perfect way that will bring me closer to Him.

Elder Bjerregaard
#ASaviorIsBorn

No comments:

Post a Comment