Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 25 - transfers

My last full week in Reading. Yes, I am getting transferred and it feels weird. I will not find out where until Wednesday. I have most of my stuff together now, and yes, I am working on getting it into the suitcases. It feels so odd to be leaving Reading after living here for almost six months. I am having a hard time getting my head around the fact that I have been out for six months. Time flies when you are doing the work of the Lord. It seems like yesterday that I was dropped off at the MTC and now my mission is almost a quarter over.

I went bowling on Monday because we thought it would be fun and that it would be my last chance to hang out with Elder Leavitt. He went down to the mission home to finish his mission there before his parents pick him up tomorrow. It is really odd seeing so many missionaries that I know go home because they finished their missions.

We had a multi-stake conference on Sunday. I don't know how well the speakers related to the people here. I think the best part is when they said that the Philadelphia Temple was about 67% complete. I am looking forward to seeing that temple finished in my mission because it looks really nice from what I have seen from the artist renderings of it. I hope I can go there during my mission, and it f I cannot, I will go sometime after my mission.

Elder Bjerregaard
#BecauseHeLives


No comments:

Post a Comment