Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 23

I went on exchanges with Elder Levitt. It is going to be my last time because he is going home. It is odd to think that when I first got here, he still had 6 months before he was to go home. Now he is leaving to the "land of eternal p-day" (missionary talk for going home).

We had investigators come to church for the first time in months. The missionaries have been working with the Wertz family. They only came for sacrament meeting because that is the only part that they committed to. I wish they stayed longer, but I am not really surprised they didn't stay. I think what they did is a step in the right direction.

We had a memorial service for the mother of one of our members on Saturday. It was a nice little service and a lot of non-members were there because the member is the only member in her family.

Elder Bjerregaard

No comments:

Post a Comment