Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 56

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I know that it is a few days late, but want to say it anyway. It is wonderful that we have a day set apart where we can be thankful for all the blessings we have received and for all Heavenly Father does for us. Here is a short list of some things I am thankful for:

1. Being born into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
2. Having a loving family who cares for and supports me
3. Being born in the United States where I have the freedom to worship Heavenly Father by the desires of my heart
4. Being able to be on a mission where I can share with people the joyful news that the church that Christ set up is once again on the Earth

It is truly amazing see what Heavenly Father has done in my life when I take the time to count my blessings. For those who feel like Heavenly Father is not in your lives, take the time to see all the good your life has and all the loved ones around you. For those who see Heavenly Father's hand in your lives, look around and see how you can bless the lives of the people around you so you can feel the love that He has for all of His children.

Elder Bjerregaard
#ASaviorIsBorn

No comments:

Post a Comment