Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 55

First, transfer news. Elder Riley and I are going to stay in Linwood for the holiday season. This is going to be the first time that I will not be directly affected by transfers since April. To be honest, I’m glad that I don’t have to worry about it for the holiday season that is coming up.

The most exciting thing that happened to us this week is that an F-16 from the New Jersey Air National Guard landed right in front of us as we were driving by the Atlantic City airport. Other than that, it seemed like a really slow week.

As I write this letter Elder Thomas is a couple miles in the air, or back home to his family, I don't know which. Mom here – Elder Thomas was Michael’s trainer when he entered the field and was with him for his first three months.

We have a few people that we are going to be seeing on Thanksgiving, it should be fun.

Elder Bjerregaard

No comments:

Post a Comment