Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 37


Last week was my last full week in Wilmington. It does not seem like it, but it has been 12 weeks since I arrived and I am already leaving. I have met a lot of good people and I am sad to leave them behind so soon, but I will go where the Lord wants me to go.

I didn’t go on exchange last week. It has been weird not being with the district leader because I am used to going on a ton of exchanges during a transfer. So far, Elder Foster has been my only companion that was not been a district leader while I am with him. He is going to be the district leader next transfer though.

One thing I learned this past week is about the gathering of Israel. It is both a physical gathering of the Israelites to their homeland by the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as a spiritual gathering of them onto Christ. I always thought that it was just a physical gathering.

Elder Bjerregaard
#BecauseHeLives

No comments:

Post a Comment