Mission Theme

Mission Theme for 2015 & 2016--Learn it, Live it, Share it

Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 72

Yesterday was the first day of spring, so my last winter on my mission is over. Winter was very bipolar this year. Over the course of this winter, the temperature went up and went down. Some days it was also to seventy degrees (around Christmas time), and other days it was below zero because of the wind chill (sometime in late January). I am hoping that this spring will stay warm, but not too warm where heat exhaustion can become a problem.

The most exciting thing we did this past week was to volunteer at Habitat for Humanity. They had us finish a roof they were doing over a shed, and then pour cement bases for roof supports they are putting in later. We don't know how often we are going to be volunteering for them, but we are thinking about every other week.

I can't believe that it is the last quarter of school again. I remember that when I started to get my cap and gown that being a senior in high school really set in and I realized that my "regular" education was almost over. Now I am approaching my "senior year" (the last six months) of my mission. It probably won't feel to real that my mission is almost over until I get my flight itinerary (a.k.a. trunky papers) during my last transfer.

Fluid started to come out of my ears, so the mission nurse told me to go back to urgent care. I was told that I had “swimmer’s ear” which mean I have an outer ear infection. Everything is normal now, but I do have a constant ringing in my ear. I am hoping that it will go away soon.


Elder Bjerregaard
#ASaviorIsBorn

No comments:

Post a Comment